MIND TRAINING: TIME DISTORTION I
- Practice staring without blinking.
- Practice dilating your eyes at will.
- Practice quiet sitting (staring with no conscious thoughts).
- While driving an automobile, stare at the horizon i.e.
where the land meets the sky at the farthest distance away from you.
- Dilate your eyes.
- Do not blink.
- Do not think.
- You should have a feeling of well-being radiating out
* Work this far and in two weeks we will continue
Copyright © 1998 by Guy L. Savelli. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Except as otherwise provided by law, this writing may not be
produced in whole or in part, in any manner.